Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cards and more cards



Dear all,

It is really surprising to find out that I have not been making cards for a while. I could not figure out a reason, either I have been distracted by something more important (the only important thing on my mind these days are my Art & Design IGCSE students and my thesis) or I was just demotivated for whatever reason. These cards were requested by Kak Hijjah, my colleague. She started this tradition of giving best wishes cards for her students who are taking IGCSE. This is her second year to do that.

I am so grateful to be doing these cards for several reasons. First and foremost, I can meddle with my craft again. Second, it was a great challenge for me because she requested 45 cards. Me, being me, procrastinate and finally I was left with just a week to complete all. Alhamdulillah, I made it. Third reason, her students are my students as well, so it is rewarding to see their smiles when they receive the cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment